- Motor vehicle crashes — We represent injured drivers or passengers, including people hurt in car crashes, truck or semi crashes or as a result of a motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, boating accident, snowmobile wreck or a delivery truck accident.
- Medical or professional malpractice — We protect the rights of people injured by the wrongful acts of doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, insurance agents or other professionals.
- Injured victims of crimes — Our attorneys advocate for people who have been injured by drunk drivers, in a sexual or physical assault, dog bites, carbon monoxide poisoning, explosions or as a result of some other criminal act.
An Overview of Our Practice:
Personal Injury Lawyers in Minnesota
The primary focus of our practice is on personal injury claims, handling matters involving:
- Food Poisoning Claims
- Product liability and Recalls and Product Safety — We will help you seek compensation for injuries caused by dangerous or defective products, including machinery, tools and household goods, drug interactions or medical device failures.
We take cases involving serious and catastrophic loss, such as brain injury, amputation or loss of limb, spinal cord trauma, broken bones, burns, and scarring or disfigurement. We also handle wrongful death claims.
Referrals and Assistance Connecting with Lawyers In Other Practice Areas
Kristi J. Paulson is well connected with many lawyers throughout the State of Minnesota as well as the U.S. She is happy to discuss your matter with you and, if she cannot assist, you will suggest referrals for you to contact in areas such as:
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Trademarks and Patent Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law and Commercial Law
- Class Actions